What attributes will the engineer of 2020 have? He or she will aspire to have the ingenuity of Lillian Gilbreth, the problem-solving capabilities of Gordon Moore, the scientific insight of Albert Einstein, the creativity of Pablo Picasso, the determination of the Wright brothers, the leadership abilities of Bill Gates, the conscience of Eleanor Roosevelt, the vision of Martin Luther King Jr., and the curiosity and wonder of our grandchildren. (National Academy of Engineering's Engineer 2020).
The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering and the College of Technology and Innovation offer a wide variety of engineering-related degrees.
View All Engineering-Related Undergraduate Degree Programs
Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering Programs
College of Technology and Innovation Programs
Explore Bachelor of Science in Engineering (B.S.E.) Programs
ASU Bachelor of Science in Engineering (B.S.E) programs focus on developing in each student the key attributes future engineers will need including strong analytical skills, creativity, ingenuity, professionalism and leadership.
Polytechnic Campus Program: Overview
At the Polytechnic campus, you can study multiple areas of engineering or integrate business, global studies and other courses.
- Curriculum develops breadth of knowledge in the area of engineering and students choose specializations.
- Students choose areas of emphasis and work with an advisor to select multidisciplinary elective course work.
- Project-intensive, beginning the first semester.
- Offered by the College of Technology and Innovation.
View College of Technology and Innovation B.S.E. programs
Tempe Campus Programs: Overview
At the Tempe campus, students follow a structured curriculum that provides a solid foundation in your chosen field. Course work is supplemented with research projects, internships and professional activities.
- Curriculum focuses on creating deep knowledge in the area of the selected discipline.
- Students choose a discipline when they begin the program and follow intensive course plans to develop expertise.
- Students complete discipline courses in all eight semesters.
- Learning experiences are focused on the challenges facing the engineering community as defined by the National Academy of Engineers.
- Offered by the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
View Fulton Schools of Engineering B.S.E. programs